During the summer wraps and grilled meat or fish are regularly on my menu plan. Salads of any kind are favourites as well.
Starting in the spring my summer menus follow this pattern:
- Mondays are wrap or tortilla days.
- Tuesdays are pasta days.
- Wednesday is hamburger or sausage day.
- Thursdays’ dinners are sweet dinners. We have a meal that other people would prefer for breakfast.
- Fridays I make salads with rice, quinoa or any other kind of grain products.
- Saturdays the guys often barbecue meat or fish.
- On Sunday it’s often a quiche or a pizza from the oven.
I love summer cooking as it is less time consuming and easy to prepare ahead.