- 1 lb. (450 g) extra-lean ground beef (turkey or chicken)
- 1 green pepper, cubed
- 1 red pepper, cubed
- (optional: 1 bag of burrito seasoning)
- 2 cups salsa
- 1/2 big can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 3-4 big tortillas, cut into wedges
- 1-2 cups shredded cheese
Brown meat and peppers. Stir in salsa, tomatoes and corn and bring to boil, simmer for a bit.
Grease baking dish and fill with (2-3) layers of meat mixture, tortillas and cheese (cheese on the top).
Bake at 375°F for 25-30min. Let stand for 5 min. before serving.